Sign Up at Pin Up Casino — registration
The registration process is one of the key steps for any Canadian player who wants to use Pin Up Casino fully. Sometimes the sign up process may cause difficulties, especially for newcomers to various online gaming platforms. If you are among them, then the following info may be useful for you.
Step-by-step instructions for registering an account at Pin-Up Casino
Creating an account is the first step you must take to become a casino member. If you want to successfully pass the Pin-Up casino registration 2023 Sign Up, you should stick to some simple steps provided below.
- Visit the official Pin-Up casino online website via any device and click on the registration button.
- Specify the relevant email address, type of currency, full name, country of residence, etc. At this stage of the registration, you can also claim a sign-up bonus.
- Agree to the casino’s T&C and submit the action.
After registering at Pin-Up, you can check your profile details and edit them. For example, you can change your Pin Up Casino Login. Here you can also find additional tools which can help you to track your progress, see bet history, change password, and more. When registration is completed, you can move to the next step described in the section below.
There are two main steps you must take to successfully complete the account verification at this casino.
- Check your inbox and follow the attached link (to verify the email).
- Log in to your Pin Up account, visit the profile settings, and upload one of the allowable KYC documents (necessary for withdrawing winnings).
The list of allowable documents you can check in the casino’s T&C.
Terms & Conditions
Before starting Pin Up registration, you should be aware of some terms and conditions.
- gambling must be legal in the jurisdiction you live (e.g., Canada);
- you can have only 1 account;
- you must be at least 19 years of age to register and play at this casino;
- never share your personal data (for example, login or password) with third parties after registering at Pin-Up.
More details you can find in the T&C section or by contacting the customer support service.